Submit an Event
If you would like to feature in our events calendar, please complete the details on the events form below.
All entries received by Culture Liverpool are monitored before being added to the website. During peak times, publication of event listings may take longer, so please bear this in mind.
Covid Safe Events
As we all plan for a slow and safe return to normality, we are keen to support individuals or organisations planning on staging a safe event in Liverpool.
But we need your help to do that.
Before submitting an event, all safety and security risks need to be considered – and this includes Covid-safe measures. What are you going to do as the event organiser to help prevent the transmission of the virus and keep your staff and attendees safe?
As advised by health and industry experts, new policies and procedures need to be adopted by you to minimise physical contact and maximise the health and well-being of everyone involved.
We are urging organisers to let us know your plans as early as possible..
This means they can then be reviewed by the relevant local authority teams, along with the emergency services, and advice can be given accordingly.
If you do not give adequate notice, the Safety Advisory Groups may not be in a position to review the plans thoroughly, and your event will not officially be regarded as a ‘safe event’.
If you would like to talk to someone for advice before you submit your application contact Culture Liverpool on [email protected]
Tips and Hints
- When submitting your event try to provide as much information as possible. If you were looking at this event, does it provide you with all the information you need?
- When uploading an image, where possible, please use a JPEG without text – the clearer your image, the better it will look when it is live on your event.
- Please ensure that featured images are at least 700 pixels wide.
- Please use the full url link for your social media and website, for example, http://www.cultureliverpool.co.uk – you can copy and paste these links from your browser.
- It’s helpful if you can provide as much contact information for the public as possible, so they can direct their queries to the relevant contacts.