50 Summers of Love – Terms & Conditions
Please be aware that the information may be out of date.
As with all competitions there are a few Terms and Conditions we need to make you aware of before you enter. By entering the competition to win the VIP tickets to the 50 Summers of Love & Sound City promotion to Brian Wilson presents Pet Sounds, John Cale presents The Velvet Underground & Nico, The Human League and Gary Numan, you are accepting the below Terms & Conditions.
- Competition details form part of these terms and conditions
- Entry is open to residents of the UK
- The entrant(s) must be aged 18yrs or over.
- Proof of identity and age may be required.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- Culture Liverpool, Liverpool City Council reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- In the event of tickets being unavailable, Culture Liverpool, Liverpool City Council reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Culture Liverpool, Liverpool City Council relating to any post-winning publicity unless explicitly communicated beforehand.
- Unless stated otherwise the winners will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winners. If the winners cannot be contacted by 5.00pm Wednesday 19 April, or are unable to comply with these terms and conditions, Culture Liverpool, Liverpool City Council, reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant drawn at random.
- Confirmation of the prize will also be made in writing to the winner(s).
- Failure to respond to confirmation of the prize or to arrange collection of tickets before Wednesday 19 April may result in forfeiture of the prize. If the winner is unable to collect tickets before this date, the winner(s) agree to contact Culture Liverpool, Liverpool City Council in advance to arrange a different collection. If no confirmation is received, the winner(s) agree to forfeit the prize.
- All data pertaining to this competition and any entries will be shared with Sound City only as partners to this event. This will be not be shared with any other third party and will be held confidentially by Culture Liverpool, Liverpool City Council.
- Where applicable, the decision of the judges is final based on the criteria set out in the promotion and no correspondence will be entered into over this decision. Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these standard terms and conditions and the details in the promotional material (or any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry), the details of the promotional material (and any other terms and conditions provided/referred to at the time of entry) shall prevail.