Visitor Notice: Coronavirus
In response to the recent outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), Culture Liverpool and our associated venues have taken all the necessary steps to ensure public safety for visitors to our venues including St George’s Hall, Liverpool Town Hall, Croxteth Hall and Cruise Liverpool Terminal.
Prior to your visit to any Culture Liverpool venue or any of our events, we advise the following:
- avoid public visits if you have been advised to self-isolate by the 111 online coronavirus service or a medical professional
- wash your hands with soap and water often – do this for at least 20 seconds
- always wash your hands when you get home or into work
- use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
- cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
- put used tissues in the bin straight away and wash your hands afterwards
- try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
- do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
For all of the latest information concerning Coronavirus (COVID-19), please visit www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-information-for-the-public – here you will find the latest updates from Public Health England.