If you would like to improve your reading and writing skills we can help. Read each of the bullet points below and click on the words that apply to you.
- The Liverpool Adult Learning Service have courses available throughout the year
- English and maths courses are available online
- Is English your second language? Support is available here
- There are lots of resources to help you practice your reading from your local library. Audio books are a great way to practice your skills too. The Liverpool Digital Library is a FREE resource to borrow books and audio books.
- Magazines and comics are available from Liverpool Libraries. You can borrow them in person, or from the digital library with your membership
- Our Liverpool Reads Facebook group is a great place to meet other members. Share ideas, what you’re reading and meet other like minded people.