Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All images must be deemed to be publicly acceptable for non-censored display by Culture Liverpool, RLB 360 and CBRE in digital, online and print format including but not limited to, promotional campaigns which may be used to generate ticket sales for venues / events, should they be selected, in line with the law.
- Both amateur and professional photographers may submit photographs for inclusion.
- There is no limit on the number of photographs you may submit.
- Entries will must be submitted via cultureliverpool.co.uk
- Prints or entries via e-mail or disc will not be accepted.
- All photos entered must be submitted with the requested information. Without this, entries will not be considered.
- It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure that all necessary permissions are obtained from the creator of the image if this is not an image you are responsible for. By submitting images you confirm that you are the copyright holder and creator of the image and you will be responsible for any claims made by any third party.
- Copyright will remain with the photographer. However by entering your photograph via this submission form you are in agreement that Culture Liverpool, as a department within Liverpool City Council, RLB 360 and CBRE may use the image(s) for exhibition, publication or promotional use in relation to the River of light programme, RLB 360 and CBRE promotional materials or documentation.
- The decision of Culture Liverpool, RLB360 and CBRE on those images chosen for use is final.
- By submitting your photograph(s) you are accepting that this is done so without any financial remuneration in return for its usage however, Culture Liverpool, RLB 360 and CBRE will credit your image whenever used.
- If there is any doubt, Culture Liverpool, Liverpool City Council, RLB360 and CBRE will decide whether or not a photograph fulfils particular criteria. If it does not, it will be withdrawn for potential inclusion.
- In entering your photograph(s) for inclusion in these opportunities, you understand that information relating to your entry will be held by Culture Liverpool, Liverpool City Council, RLB 360 and CBRE only for processing purposes and will not be passed to any third parties.
- Culture Liverpool, Liverpool City Council, respects your privacy and will not sell your personal data to any third party. This data will be held only for the purposes of image usage by Culture Liverpool, CBRE and RLB360.
- Entrants must be aged 16yrs or over or have permission from a parent / guardian over 16yrs.
- Please be aware that entries may feature in commercial literature / commercial promotional activity. There is no financial remuneration for entries posted and are provided for inclusion free of charge by entrants.