Transport & Travel
Please be aware that the information may be out of date.
There are lots of different ways that you can travel around Liverpool – on the city wide transport network with Merseytravel top hopping on a bike with City Bike. There are also a number of private hire and black cabs available within the city as well as parking facilities around the city to help on your visit.
If you’re travelling from further afield,there are a number of different ways you can arrive in the city.
- Lime Street Station is Liverpool’s mainline station with trains arriving from Manchester, London, Scotland and the rest of the UK.
- If you would like information on train travel to any of our events, please visit our partner page for Merseyrail here.
- There are two main city centre bus terminals and travel centers: Liverpool ONE Paradise Street Bus Station and Queen Square Bus Station.
- If you would like information on transport on the bus network in Liverpool, please visit our partner page for Merseytravel here.
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport is around a 20-25minute taxi journey from Liverpool town centre.
- Arriva Bus services to and from the airport include the 80A which depart from Liverpool One Bus Station every 20 minutes.
- If you would like further information on transport via Liverpool John Lennon Airport, please visit their website here.
- ComCab: Call 0151 298 2222 or visit the ComCab website.
- Davy Liver taxis are one of our official taxi partners – if you would like more information on their services, please visit their website here.
- National Express coach station is conveniently located in the heart of Liverpool City Centre
- If you would like further information on booking a National Express coach, why not try our booking widget or visit our National Express page here.