Transatlantic 175 Vintage on the Docks / Classic Car Cavalcade
Please be aware that the information may be out of date.
Classic Car Cavalcade – Sunday 5 July 2015
To be part of the event, please complete the event application form below.
We are now required by law that you sign the risk assessment and conditions of entry – when you complete the event submission please type your name before submitting – if you are printing the form, please sign your submission.
I certify that I have considered all risks in respect of the setting up, displaying of the vehicle and that I will abide by the following conditions to minimise risk:
- Filling or emptying of fuel tanks within the area is strictly prohibited at any time.
- All vehicles should be positioned within the boundaries of the event footprint so that any protrusions, doors etc do not infringe on public access.
- Participants must ensure all drivers hold, and are not disqualified from holding, a licence to drive the class of vehicle being displayed.
- Road vehicles must be fully liscensed and tested in accordance with the regulations for that type of vehicle.
- No vehicle may be left running unattended. All unattended vehicles must be securely braked and/or chocked and engines switched off.
- No vehicle may run on trade plates.
- All vehicles are accepted into the event on condition that the authorities and Liverpool City Council cannot be held responsible for participant’s negligence involving damage or injury to vehicles or persons. Similarly, for loss or theft of vehicles, contents and equipment.
- It is the responsibility of all participants to ensure that all vehicles being driven have a minimum third party insurance cover. Road traffic act rules apply on site.
- Vehicles entering and leaving the sites are restricted to a maximum of walking speed of 3mph and no unauthorised movement of vehicles is permitted between 10.00am and 5.00pm. If you need to leave early it must be agreed with the event team who will escort you out when it is safe to do so.
- No dangerous dogs allowed on site. Pets are the direct responsibility of their handlers and must be kept on a leash at all times – any deposits to be cleaned up.
Conditions of Entry
- Please note that to take park in the Classic Car Cavalcade and / or Vintage on the Dock showcase vehicles must be registered in the 1980’s or earlier however we are accepting entries for a limited number of modern, high performance American and British Supercars
- For the Vintage on the Docks element vehicles must arrive between 8.00am and 10.00am on Saturday 4 July and Sunday 5 July and must remain on site for the entire event.
- For the Classic Car Cavalcade on Sunday 5 July vehicles must arrive between 8.00am and 10.00am and must remain in their allocated space at the Pier Head until instructions to form up for the cavalcade are given.
- Participants must pay full regard to stewards’ instructions and conduct themselves in a manner that will not inconvenience or endanger other persons or vehicles at any time.
- Participants wishing to display a military vehicle with any form of weapon must include a copy of the deactivation certificate with this application form for consideration of approval.
- Late arrivals after 10.00am may be admitted on the day subject to public safety.
- I confirm I will provide a drip tray for my vehicle.
- I have read and agree to the Risk Assessment & Conditions of Entry.
Please note, all vehicles must be registered prior to the event. Information packs including your display pass and directions will be emailed out by the team at the end of May 2015.
Please feel free to forward this page to distribute to other enthusiasts, or download and print the application to pass on.