Mersey Ferries Summer of Love Evening Cruises
THE STAGE IS SET FOR AN EVENING WITH A DIFFERENCE!
Summer Evening Cruises will this year be part of Liverpool’s 67-17: 50 Summers of Love; a season of events and performances inspired by the golden anniversary of the Summer of Love between May and August 2017.
Our popular two hour evening cruises feature live music, a licensed bar and spectacular views of Liverpool’s unique UNESCO World Heritage Waterfront. We have a variety of artists performing on the ferry, who will include classic tracks from the Summer of Love period.
Why not come and enjoy a night out with a difference with Mersey Ferries?
Cruises with live music are scheduled on the following dates:
• Thursday 22nd June – Autumn Harrison
• Sunday 2nd July – Artist to be confirmed
• Thursday 6th July – Marc Kenny
• Sunday 16th July – Autumn Harrison
• Thursday 20th July – Artist to be confirmed
• Sunday 30th July – The Poor Boys
• Thursday 3rd August – Alan Cross
• Thursday 17th August – Marc Kenny
• Sunday 20th August – Cal Mac (from The Mac Bros)
• Thursday 31st August – Alan Cross
• Sunday 10th September – (part of) Xebra
• Thursday 14th September – Cal Mac (from The Mac Bros)
Boarding at Seacombe, Wirral at 7.30pm and Pier Head, Liverpool at 7.40pm. The cruise lasts approximately 2 hours.
Light refreshments and snacks will be available for purchase on board.
Tickets cost just £13.95 per person and can be purchased by clicking the link below.
This cruise is not suitable for children
We reserve the right to change the advertised music artist.
Event Date: Thursday 22nd June – Thursday 14th September 2017
Location: Pier Head, Liverpool L3 1DP
This event has been submitted by the event organiser and is not endorsed by Culture Liverpool or Liverpool City Council. If you have any questions, please direct them to the event organiser.