Feast of Fire at St George’s
A sizzling, fire-crackling feast for the senses is coming to the heart of Liverpool in a thrilling new not-to-be-missed Easter spectacular.
Setting fire to Easter….
This year, let the Easter bunny have a well-deserved day off and come enjoy some fiery spring time magic as Feast of Fire takes over St John’s Gardens, in what will be a unique experience that the whole family can to enjoy. Feel the heat as you walk through sizzling displays from world-class fire performers, set against the beautiful backdrop of the iconic St George’s Hall.
As you take your trail of discovery through St John’s Gardens, be enchanted by sculptural metallic trees on fire, meander through a flaming arch and watch flowers ignite and bloom in front of you, performed to an amazing atmospheric soundtrack
As dusk turns to dark, warm yourself up with an appetising line up of artisan street food and drinks. From wood-fired pizzas and toasted marshmallows to flaming cocktails and chilli hot chocolate; Feast of Fire will quite literally set your taste-buds alight.
Created by the award-winning outdoor arts experts that helped stage the incredible opening to Liverpool 08, Walk the Plank have returned ten years on to present Feast of Fire – part of the Liverpool 2018 cultural programme.
Over 7 nights, come experience the magic of fire and light like never before, in Liverpool’s most exciting Easter celebration ever. It’s the hottest ticket in town!
Get fired up – we have something for everyone
From 6.30pm-8.30pm* Feast of Fire Early is the perfect family evening adventure with our Easter fire experience, ideal for the little ones. Tickets give access to this immersive experience that lasts 1 – 1.5 hrs as you take in the sights and sounds of fire.
*From 8.30pm the Fire Garden will be reopen to ticket holders for it’s late night session, whilst ticket holders from the earlier sessions are welcome to linger in the garden, please be aware it may be busier during this later period and the programming from 9pm may not be suitable for those under 16.
Feast of Fire Lates
As the sun goes down, from 8.30pm until 10.30pm we ’ re bringing an additional twist each night with Feast of Fire Lates – a mix of uniquely themed collaborations, designed to celebrate the rich diversity and spirit of Liverpool culture. Round up your mates for a night out like no other.
- Friday, March 23 – Fire in my soul – Join Liverpool SoulFest and warm your heart by celebrating the soul of our amazing city through music, dancing and fire.
- Saturday, March 24 – Celtic Flames – Mystical music and dance combine in a fiery feast of creativity and craic with Movema and friends.
- Sunday, March 25 – Flames from the Dragon – A night to explore Chinese culture, from fusion to hip hop and traditional Chinese music from Pagoda Arts, including their visually stunning fire and water tai chi fan.
- Good Friday, March 30 – The Kazimier Fire Garden – A feast for all senses unfurls as the Garden springs to life on Good Friday, see St John’s Gardens in a whole new light, as Kazimier Productions weaves its magic.
- Easter Saturday, March 31 – African Heat – Feel the beat in the fiery heat and enjoy a preview of this summer’s Africa Oyé festival with live music and entertainment.
- Easter Sunday, April 1 – Liverpool Pride on Fire – A one night inferno of everything that’s hot about Liverpool – for the LGBTQ+ community and friends.
- Easter Monday, April 2 – Agni – The Fire of India – For the grand finale St John’s Gardens will be ablaze with a colourful and vibrant myriad of Indian music and dance, curated by Milapfest, the UK’s leading Indian arts trust, with support from Liverpool Mental Health Consortium
Book your tickets here!
Feast of Fire Early
Ticket prices from: Family: £32.00 Adult: £10.50 Child £7.00
Under 3yrs free.
Feast of Fire Lates
Ticket prices from: Adult: £13.00
No additional booking fees.
Please note, ticket price does not include food and drink.
Feast of Fire is an outdoor event that involves close proximity to fire. Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Event Date: Friday 23rd March – Monday 2nd April 2018
Location: Saint John's Gardens, William Brown Street, Liverpool, UK
This event has been submitted by the event organiser and is not endorsed by Culture Liverpool or Liverpool City Council. If you have any questions, please direct them to the event organiser.